Thanks for Joining GamingLargest.
Thanks for Joining GamingLargest.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Games, Cheats, Walkthroughs, Game Trailers, Reviews, News

HomeNewsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Sign in or Register
Black Ops News
Keywords
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

MAG Beta to be Extended

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Gaming Largest:
MAG Beta to be Extended Left_bar_bleue1/1MAG Beta to be Extended Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

MAG Beta to be Extended Empty
PostMAG Beta to be Extended

The official MAG blog has just been updated to announce that the current beta will be extended for a little bit longer than the current November 20th end date. No specific timeframe has been given, but it sounds like it'll last a week or two longer than expected. The blog teases that information on how to get into the next beta will be revealed next week.

Also on the blog, it's noted that if you've already redeemed your beta code and are up and running, then you'll just need to make an additional download to get into the next beta (but you're set and in). Folks who pre-order at GameStop prior to November 20th will also get a redeemable code to enter the beta. However, after November 20th, you will have to pre-order online rather than in stores in order to gain access to the beta. So those of you late to the party should plan your attack now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaminglargest.com