Thanks for Joining GamingLargest.
Thanks for Joining GamingLargest.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Games, Cheats, Walkthroughs, Game Trailers, Reviews, News

HomeNewsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Sign in or Register
Black Ops News
Keywords
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Far Cry 3 in Development

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Gaming Largest:
Far Cry 3 in Development Left_bar_bleue1/1Far Cry 3 in Development Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Far Cry 3 in Development Empty
PostFar Cry 3 in Development

Ubisoft Montreal's Kevin Shortt has confirmed that Far Cry 3 is in development, with the game looking 'pretty exciting' at this early stage.

Shortt worked as a writer on the second game, and confirmed the existence of a third in an interview with Official PlayStation Magazine UK (via CVG). Whether it will remain in Africa or take on an all-new setting remains open to speculation.

Far Cry 2 was an impressive sequel to Crytek's groundbreaking original, with Ubisoft Montreal creating one of the most thoughtful blockbusters of 2008, earning an 8.4 in our original review.

Several members of the Far Cry 2 team are working on the upcoming Avatar: The Game – which uses the same engine as last year's open world shooter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaminglargest.com
Share this post on: reddit

Far Cry 3 in Development :: Comments

Re: Far Cry 3 in Development
Post Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:01 pm by mikekimbo
wow i cant belive there making a far cry 3 number to was amazing i neather played the actual game i mainly played online and loved building maps the maps where amazing i hoped thay added a few more things such as Call of duty 4 modern warfare pc map creator had a lot of things ladders make ur own leangh and hight bullet holes burnt cars walls bulding to your own creation without using that s***y wall banner well looking forwerd to it hope you people are i am getting a new ps3 so wen i do get it my account name will probs be Akimbo mike due to playing modern warfare 2 and loving akimbo g8 wow

Far Cry 3 in Development

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gaming News :: PS3 Latest-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com