Thanks for Joining GamingLargest.
Thanks for Joining GamingLargest.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Games, Cheats, Walkthroughs, Game Trailers, Reviews, News

HomeNewsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Sign in or Register
    Black Ops News
    Keywords
    Affiliates
    free forum

Share | 

2 Ways to Survive the Next 48 Hours

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Gaming Largest:
    2 Ways to Survive the Next 48 Hours Left_bar_bleue1/12 Ways to Survive the Next 48 Hours Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

2 Ways to Survive the Next 48 Hours Empty
    PostSubject: 2 Ways to Survive the Next 48 Hours   2 Ways to Survive the Next 48 Hours I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:48 pm

Greetings and welcome to our daily Countdown to Black Ops. We committed ourselves to bringing you a fresh and fun article each day counting down the miserably long wait until November 9th and we’re almost done, but not quite yet! Today, Adam, our Content Writer, will be sharing a couple ways that you can pass the next two days as painlessly as possible. I’ll let Adam take the floor, now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just Two Days Left
    It’s just two days to Black Ops, people and the tension is crippling.

So, as part of our daily countdown towards the latest installment in the Call of Duty series, I’m bringing you two ways to survive the final 48 hours.

The First Method
    Did you ever hear about people saying that time ‘flies’? Well, thats exactly what we’re going to do. We’re going to make time fly.

Surprisingly, its actually not that difficult. First, you get something that records the time, like a clock. You find the highest point you can reach in your local area and throw the clock as hard as you can. There we are, time is now flying.

Okay, that was an awful joke and you have my sincerest apologies. I’m going to be super cereal now.

The best way to make the time pass is keep yourself busy so that you aren’t constantly looking at the clock/thinking about Black Ops being so close. While this may be impossible, it won’t hurt to try. So, try watching a good long movie or reading your favourite book. A movie should be able to kill about two hours, a book more. When you’re done, move on to the next.

If you decide to go gaming on a multi-player game, get some friends together. Even Modern Warfare 2 is tolerable if you have some friends in your party and the time always passes quicker if you’re enjoying yourself.

The Second Method
    So, the first method was to pass the time quicker. The second method is to relax. If you stay up all night you’re adding on to the wait. If you’re asleep, its almost like skipping hours. One minute its midnight, the next minute its 10AM. Now, sleeping while excited is difficult, I know that from many Christmas Days when I was younger. So, when you lie down for the night, concentrate on relaxing. Deep breathes, clench your muscles then relax them one at a time. It’ll help you get to sleep quicker which is less time spent thinking “Just two days until Black Ops”.

As well as getting plenty of sleep, take the odd nap (unless you’re working/in school ) or just sit back and enjoy some TV.

Two. More. Days.
    Well, thats it for today. Be sure to come back tomorrow for the last installment of our daily countdown to Call of Duty: Black Ops.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks for stopping by and a big thanks to Adam for taking the time to bring us his suggestions.

Questioning our math? Don’t worry, we may not be the next Albert Einstein, but we know our numbers and we’ve got it all sorted out. We hope you join us again, tomorrow, as the countdown continues. In the mean time, be sure to head over to our forum. We have members from all over the globe, so there is always a good time for CoD Black Ops News.

As always, thank you for stopping by.

Back to top Go down
    http://www.gaminglargest.com

2 Ways to Survive the Next 48 Hours

View previous topic View next topic Back to top