Thanks for Joining GamingLargest.
Thanks for Joining GamingLargest.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Games, Cheats, Walkthroughs, Game Trailers, Reviews, News

HomeNewsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Sign in or Register
Black Ops News
Keywords
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Trophy World

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Gaming Largest:
Trophy World Left_bar_bleue1/1Trophy World Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Trophy World Empty
PostTrophy World

Welcome back to the second Trophy World of 2010! I need to start getting used to writing 10 now… I’ll miss writing that lovable zero first. Back on topic now, we’ve fortunately had some trophy lists posted this week, but things still haven’t really started picking up. I really was expecting a few others this past week but I have some idea as to why they haven’t made their appearance yet. Hopefully we shall witness some MAGnificent Heavy Rain this week. Anyways, as usual, this week’s lists are below:

Trophy World Twban

• Matt Hazard Blood Bath and Beyond
  • Puzzlegeddon
  • Dante’s Inferno

Dante’s Inferno (or as many call it, the God of War clone) has impressed a lot of people by how good it actually is, including our own cc_star. Even more amazing is that this is Visceral Games’ first attempt at a game like this, and they’ve managed to make the game with a constant frame rate of 60 fps. I, personally, will definitely be buying the game and look forward to seeing all the nine circles of Hell. Interestingly enough, the trophies look quite similar to those featured in the God of War Collection. The bulk of them requiring you to finish the game and the rest needing you to do various miscellaneous tasks.
The ‘Gates of Hell Arena’ sounds eerily familiar to the Challenge of the Gods/Titans, and we even see a trophy for getting a particular number of hits in a combo (It just had to be 666, eh?). It seems though that to get the prestigious Platinum trophy, you will need to play though the game twice, being holy during one and unholy during the other. I doubt you can really do any of the saving tricks like Fallout 3, since I believe you can’t reset your upgrades like in Borderlands. I really am intrigued to see what Visceral Games can do with this game, and it will definitely be interesting to see the media’s response when the game releases early next month.
In case you saw Matt Hazard on the store last week but had no idea about it, all you need to know really is right here. It’s basically a prequel to the Eat Lead game that came out last year, and is pretty similar to games like Contra. Moving on, we reported recently on an interview about the upcoming Aliens vs. Predator game, where it was revealed that the trophies of the game would involve collectibles (So a trophy for pulling off 20 Marine heads? I like!) and progress in the story, and they would all be named using quotes from the movies. I really do love it when developers take their time and try and make something special out of a game’s trophies, it makes it all the more fun to have them pop up when you unlock them. Long may it continue.
My favourite trophy of the week is:
Dante’s Inferno/ Bronze
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaminglargest.com